Monday, April 11, 2005

Yappari it's the hair... *heart*

Watching the news clips of Mask Premiere and oooohhh myyyyy gaaaawdd... If i were there, and the curtains drop all of a sudden and tada! i see T&T...
I WILL JUST GET A MAJOR CARDIAC ARREST.
And issit jus me or did Tsuba slipped a bit on the curtain when he was walking out to the front part of the stage at the beginning? Thank goodness our Ohime-sama didn't fall! And gaah!! The dance!!! The super cool anti-crease satin suits!!!!! And not to forget... THE HAIR!!!!! I tot Takki's hair was choooto fluffy at first, cos he always have such kira kira hair ya know perfectly shiny hair... but this time, his fringe.. (yes!! he has a fringe now!!!! Now tell me, HOW MANY GUYS CAN PULL OFF A FRINGE???? Lmao~~) oh my gawd.... the way it drops and frames his GORGEOUS FACE... *melts* it wasnt as defined as his previous styles but oh my holiness!! the more i look at it, I WANT TO TOUCH IT!! Looks sooo soft~~~~ and immaculately in place! EVERY SINGLE STRAND! I mean, like even AFTER that hageshii Kamen Dance!! I need to know the brand of his hair spray man....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look how PERFECT it is!!!! Holy cow!!!

I don't think his hair colour looks that auburn as some pple claim it is.. its just KANPEKI AS EVER!!! We seriously need to award his hairdresser with something... AMAZING PIECE OF ART!! *thumbs up*

And then and then the dance!! Oh... certainly very Diamond-rashii... (oh man, MAN IN SUITS never had such appeal) HIGH PRECISION seems to be the theme... hohoho... but boy, it does look a tad complicated to follow!! That flicking of wrists... anoo sa, Takki... Mebe u can consider adding a wristguard as a concert good?? It doesn't bother me one bit that there are no props.. hahah.. i tink we have enuff of them. Anymore and everyone will probably hafta sign indemnity forms at the entrance!!

And there is this one particular part that I found particulary SEXY!! I think its in the Mezamashi one, where Takki first started singing his part solo. (EVERYONE, quick go and rewatch!!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The way Takki moved his hands... OMG!! i think i repeated that part like a dozen times!! It was like sooo ahhahaha... for lack of a better word "ERO" Takki usually do not move his hands like this!!! It reminds me of Jin really... But ohhh hohoho.....bless my poor heart. SEXY!!!! (suddenly i haf this Jim Carrey in Mask 1 voice saying that... *whacks*)

I am supposed to finish up my Yoshitsune #13 synopsis today but got soooo thrown off by all the movie premiere clips... darn.. LOL. And Yoshitsune #14 today, WASN'T boring at all!!! In fact, i was like eh??? when it ended.. Time seems to fly for this epi. He finally left Hiraizumi to help his brother today.. i was like "dun go dun go!! he's not gonna appreciate it.. he will kill you!!!"
This is the beginning of the end..

Anyway, gotta go sleep... but before that, as a parting pic...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Don't you think they look like bestmen in a wedding??? CRAP, if bestmen looked this good, I WILL DITCH THE GROOM AND BE A RUNAWAY BRIDE!!! XDDDD

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?