Saturday, April 30, 2005

"But I love my fans." - Takki

I just CANNOT get over what Takki said...

"If fans are happy with it, it's ok for me whatever it is.
I don't understand a girl's heart/way of thinking,
no man can understand a girl's heart!!!
But I love my fans."
Reported on J-web and major MAJOR credits to Moncharee and Jenn!
(Sorry, but i really REALLY hafta borrow this phrase...)

Takki said this during the concert pamplet photoshoot session as reported in J-web . Details you can read from Jenn's site. OH MAN!!! You have NO IDEA how touched i was when i read that last sentence.... This whole warm rush just overcame me... *tears blurring my vision... cant see screen properly*... i feel like crying... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Takki~~~~~~~ WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

MAJORLY PROUD to be your fan, im serious. タッキー、聞いてる?? I am soooo very Very VERY touched that you do appreciate us, just like how we appreciate you!! We are all here to witness how you are working your ass off for us, how you have grown so incredibly thin that every other one of us is contemplating a Feed Takki Campaign... Heck the CD sales or TV Rankings already. There's a HUGE group of us watching over you, all the time, supporting you from across the world. Please know that!!

*wipes away tears*

And goodness, before you know it.... IT'S 30 APRIL!!!! DAY ONE OF GO! CON!!!!!!!
The concert is starting in exactly 14 hours in Osaka from now...

ALL THE BEST NE!!!!
タッキーも、翼も、ファンの皆さんも、素敵なコンサートを作りますように、ガンファミ~~~~

OMG, it's gonna be a mad rush of news and clips again... and i haven even clear Channel @ and MS!!! aiyoyo~~~

*goes to bed with a fuzzy warm feeling*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?