Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Someone turns 2wenty 2wo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So that's from him and now this is from me. Hahahha~ Couldn't find you a Cake-Feeding Takki but i guess a Flower-giving one works just as well. XDDD Anyway, im late again!!! *whacks self*

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!!Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am so glad that i stumbled upon ur blog last year and found a friend in you. Someone who shares the same whacked out brain as me.. ahahha~ Someone who totally understands how it is to be a Takki fan. And for creating the verb "fangirl", KUDOS to you! ^^ Stay healthy and happy always!!! Hope to see you in TakkiLand in the near future! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
*GRINSLIKEMAD*

awwwwww....Takki you brought me flowers - you shouldn't have!!!!

*DAYDREAMS*

hahahahaaa you're SOOOOO RIGHT those flowers def work just as WELL!!! (but then you couldn't really 'return' the favour like cake where you could FEED HIM!!! aahhh MOOOEEEE ~~~~~ unless those flowers are edible?! *thud* oh gawd what AM I talking about?!?!?! ^^;;;;)...and you know what makes it even better....it's KYOOONNNNNN!!!!!! *chuuuchuuchuuuuYOOOUUU+kyon* (kyon doesn't by any chance have tickets to holy-Takki-land too does he?!?!? LOL)

awwwww Snuffles...really thank YOU for EVERYTHING!!! thank you for the bday wishes...thank YOU for coming across my blog & tagging moi...thank YOU for listening to me rant and rave for hours and hours and hours on end about the same takki-related topics over and over and over again on msn (and erm...causing you and Loracyn to spiral crazily into pandaism ^^;;;;; I KNOW I go on a bit XD)...thank YOU for ALWAYS being on the same wavelength as me...and well...i could go on for absolute hours thanking you but this comment box will prob hate me if I do that...so erm...just ONE MORE---> THANK YOU for just being YOU!

I'm also EXTREMELY glad that we met and "clicked"!

WE WILL DEF meet in TakkiLand one of these days! (I PROMISE!!!!)
 
Now for the surprise... *winks*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?