Saturday, July 16, 2005

Otanjoubi Omedetou~~~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
To Carolyn

Time sure flies when you are having a good time huh? LOL~
Anyway, Happy 2xth (belated) Birthday!!!
Hope you like the "expected" prezzie... i know you will. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
May you (and all the rest of us) execute our sakusens with ease.
And find a damn job that actually pays us for what we are worth!!!
Stay healthy and happy always!
お誕生日 おめでとう!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments:
THANK U SO MUCH for "expected" prezzie and this post!!!!! I havent had the chance to look at the prezzie yet. Today today will!!!! :-D YJ told me he asked u wat I like to eat at Gyukaku. *LMAO* U told him tongue ah? *lol* But I didn't order any beef stuff lah. He can't eat beef mah. Then nvm lor. haa... He added u to msn desuka? And then u said this is ur purpose of adding me rite? *thud thud* Now the set meal there damn ex ok. The cheapest is $70!! The last time, it wasn't so ex rite? Or did I rem wrongly? *lol* So we didn't order any set. Order ala carte, cheaper and got more things to eat oso. :-D Thanks again!!~~~~
 
$70???? I rem the Ninja set wasn't THAT ex leh... did they change the menu?? Gahh, u make me wanna eat it now.. but dame dame, i already overspend on the crappy High-Tea @ Top of M yesterday... and it is NOT WORTH IT! The variety is sooo little.. x__x
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?